PDA

View Full Version : what a joke

basketball facts
07-30-2009, 11:45 AM
Austin Ainge is the new head coach in the NBDL! Never been a head coach, never coached or played in the minors. Great pick. The future of the NDBL

runninref
07-30-2009, 01:35 PM
I respectfully disagree. I believe it is a great hire. The guy has been around the game (and the Celtic's organization) most all of his life. Any questions along the way can be answered with a simple phone call to his dad. Yes, it would be better to have senior as the head coach, but let's face it, these are the minors. Junior will be fine. It (the Dleague) is a place to learn, grow, mature, and then hopefully move on.:mrgreen:

basketball facts
07-30-2009, 02:19 PM
He is the same age as some of his players- and with no expierence. If they do not win, the owners will be the real losers. The fan base will be gone and their new franchise will be in the red all because they were to busy smelling jocks and not making a business decesion. Ainge has all the money in the world, he will be not out anything. They better win, but I think not

minorleagfan09
07-30-2009, 03:45 PM
this is not a good hire. plenty will argue that he is an up and commer but he needs to prove it like everyone else and not rely on Daddie to get him a job.