PDA

View Full Version : Bluefish news about first pitch

playballnyy
06-18-2008, 03:11 PM
There's days where I can't find the score from the night before anywhere online but they put time and money into making sure that they announced that stupid business award and that some football guy is throwing out the first pitch. Who cares? Baseball fans don't give a hoot about either of those two things...this organization is clueless.

preeths
06-18-2008, 08:33 PM
We've had the Atlantic League scores up every night this season, and I believe the league has as well.

tops804
06-18-2008, 10:13 PM
The league tends to post "yesterday's scores" at a seemingly different time
on it's home page. As a daily follower, it's really frustrating to tell whether
"today" is really "today".

Some of the starting pitchers are off as well.
Today's Newark/Southern Maryland starters were yesterdays "decisions".
In that case, I'd rather they get it right, or not at all.

playballnyy --Check on OSC, they have been updated nightly everytime
I've checked.

:mad:I'm more concerned about if the Revolution can actually stay out of
last place for more than one consecutive day this year...

playballnyy
06-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Well, I'm usually able to find the score somewhere. My point is that its usually not through the sources that it should be. I shouldn't have to go anywhere but the bluefish website or connpost.com, the teams local paper (not a small paper by the way). I was just venting my frustration with the lack of effort from the organization to keep the fans informed. Seems like their not interested in the team surviving.

TimosMami2003
06-24-2008, 09:31 AM
:mad:I'm more concerned about if the Revolution can actually stay out of last place for more than one consecutive day this year...

Me too........believe me. I go to all of their home games (hubby plays with them) and its extremely frustrating to watch! But if they wouldn't blow the save/give up more runs in the last few innings they might just be alright. Their bats have seemed to heat up a little bit more lately tho... :o