PDA

View Full Version : these live feeds haven't been workin...

FeedReed
02-01-2008, 08:20 PM
I haven't been able to watch the last 3 Toros games online...I though every game had a live feed? is anyone else having the same problem?

DakotaWiz
02-02-2008, 01:40 AM
everyone is SUPPOSED to have a live feed... I know some don't though..

ChumpDumper
02-02-2008, 02:22 AM
There were cameras all over the place tonight. Too bad, you missed Reeds best game. His ballhogging was justified tonight.

jjbballfan
02-02-2008, 04:40 AM
I watched parts of the Toros game and had no problems..... the only place I have had consistent problems with it Tulsa.... there feeds don't work they don't report attendance heck I sometimes wonder if they play the games....

FeedReed
02-02-2008, 10:30 AM
For whatever reason it let me watch the last 3 quarters....i missed J Reed going off for what 17 in the first but it's all good. I've been able to watch all the gms so far except the 2 back to back against Tulsa. And dumper, i don't really think he's a ball hog, the shots he takes are either open or he's driving to the basket getting to the line. and damn, dermarr was lightin it up too. great game.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Yes he is a ballhog, but he was too strong or too quick for whomever Utah put on him last night, so it all worked out. It's the D-League and that kind of thing happens with players who are trying to get out as quickly as possible. It's just discouaging since they were playing such solid team ball before picking up Lang and Reed.

DakotaWiz
02-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Did you guys lose of your big names? I noticed you picked up Serge Angounou...

ChumpDumper
02-04-2008, 04:46 PM
Kris Lang left to play in Turkey. Apparently he was just waiting for his child to be born. I'm not going to miss him too much -- he was in Ian's way much of the time. Keton Paulino also came back from injury. They had been keeping Eric Dawson on the roster, but finally injury waived him since they are now short on big men. Dawson told me he is only a couple of weeks from playing again, so I'm not sure how long Serge will be in town.