PDA

View Full Version : J Reed's a beast

FeedReed
01-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Anyone been watching the Austin games? Reed's starting to take over, dude takes it to the rim with abandon and can drain the j pretty consistently. Also his d is tenacious and always on point. He's not even getting fouls anymore. Only a matter of time before he's back in the NBA.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2008, 02:28 PM
All the new additions to the Toros have proven to be ballhogs. Reed was probably the worst offender in that regard, but he does play defense. The home loss to the 14ers last week was the low point. Hopefully the new guys start playing in the system, otherwise I won't shed a tear seeing them go in a call-up or a trade.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Ian Mahimni got 21 points in the first quarter of today's matinee on 9-9 shooting. He's the guy who should be getting the most touches. Word is he's going to be called up to the Spurs for their long road trip, so Reed can justify taking more shots soon enough.

FeedReed
01-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Mahimni's sick too don't get me wrong, but Reed had 18 pts and 15 boards, that's just as good.

ChumpDumper
01-27-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm glad Reed and the others filled their shot quotas. The Toros might have won if they hadn't.